Payment cards are accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide. To pay for the goods by bank card when placing an order in the online store, select the payment method: by bank card.
When paying for an order with a bank card, the payment is processed on the bank’s authorization page, where you need to enter your bank card details:
1. card type
2. card number
3. the validity period of the card (indicated on the front of the card)
4. cardholder’s name (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
5. CVC2/CVV2 code
If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card to undergo the authentication procedure. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you a bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through the bank’s payment gateway is guaranteed by the PCI DSS international security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to outsiders.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
- take care of your plastic cards the same way you take care of cash. Do not forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
- never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company
- always have at hand the phone number for emergency communication with the bank that issued your card, and in case of its loss, contact the bank immediately
- drive the card details only when making a purchase. Never specify them for any other reasons
Return of goods
The procedure for returning the goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law “On Consumer Rights Protection”.
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods — within seven days;
- The return of goods of proper quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
- The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality having individually defined properties if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person acquiring it;
- If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date of the consumer’s presentation of the corresponding claim.